Category : Uncategorized
Driving Safety Tips
Some behind the wheel tips:
- Children should not be allowed to fight or moving whilst the car is in motion. An accidental bump from them or too much noise could divert your attention from the road.
- Cell phones/Smart Phones have become a very big distraction point for most drivers and you would want to avoid it whilst driving.
- Avoid driving when you’re tired. Be aware that some medications can cause drowsiness and make operating a vehicle very dangerous.
- Always use caution when changing lanes. Cutting in front of someone, changing lanes too fast or not using your signals may cause an accident or upset other drivers.
- Take extra precautions while driving during holiday seasons.